Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Great News for my Fellow Techie Road Warriors

It is just painful to have had that negative TiVo post as the most recent entry in Crock-Town-Traffic, so I'm going to see if I've got any goodies I've been saving up to lighten the mood in Crock-Town.

Ah, yes..... here's some good news for all of my fellow ultra-mobile road warriors. I've highlighted points of interest.

I'm left virtually speechless. Overflowing with gratitude, I can barely manage the word, "FINALLY!"



Although the California government may be able to prohibit me from using my windows mobile device without a hands-free headset, they can't stop me from working on my laptop or sketching behind the steering wheel (albeit while parked, only).

Thank you, anonymous inventor of the steering wheel desk.

No comments: