Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gotta be careful, can't let tha evil of tha money trap me

Business at Crockett Dunn & Company is BOOMING, so the new challenge is customer service (rather than sales). I hired a new client advocate/customer service rep (Jeff Yablon).



Still, there are other concers about success and what it can trigger psychologically.


So I have a new mantra for the next few weeks. It is the wise words of a boy born by the name of Lesane Parish Crooks, barely a young man, but wise beyond his years, and tragically passed before his time:


Here is the mantra:

"Gotta be careful, can't let tha evil of tha money trap me. Next time you see me [brother*], ya better holler at me."

After all, greed is one of the seven deadly sins. And my favorite synonym for greed is "covetousness," because it implies not just material lust, but a "keeping up with the jones'," effect, too.


*edited for suits

No comments: