Saturday, February 21, 2009

a wee bit more biz talk

To all of the loyal members of the CDLLC Global Alliance (you know who you are):

I want to express my sincere gratitude for your work: your commitment to delivering top quality software, on-time, and to specification exceeds that of the "average" e-lancers out there, and I am glad to have the opportunity to work with you.

This growing group of class-act software developers, graphic designers, CMS administrators (YOU) has enabled CDLLC to take on a tremendous amount of new work as businesses scramble to cut their costs and streamline their operations... basically cutting back on the "brick-and-mortar," if not entirely closing that storefront, and going totally virtual.

In closing, I could not have done it without all of you guys and girls around the world, and I look forward to feeding you more work and further strengthening the team.

Rock on!

No comments: