Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the, COOLEST thing happened today

Sent with my voice via Jott:

The, coolest thing happened today.
Ok, I assume many of us have experienced the disappointment of leaving our beverage on top of our car, and driving off only to have it fall over onto the road, leaving us sad, having to to continue our journey sans refreshing beverage.
Well... today rushing out the door to serve my clients (I LOVE YOU CLIENTS), I left my refreshing & delicious diet coke beverage on my car and zipped out the driveway on my way to streamline business systems via intranet/web-based applications.
And then, 3 miles inot my journey, I realized I had left it there. Oh, the sadness that filled my heart! But wait! I have a sun roof! I opened the shade, (not the glass), and my refreshing (well, my caffeine fix, really) beverage was right above me, held in place by my cargo bars!
So without having to take eyes off the road or two hands off the wheel, I push the "open" button on the sunroof, and my drug of choice drops right into the passenger seat.
SCORE!

Listen to Crockett's Message
My Pic
Crockett Dunn

What is Jott?

Jott turns your voice into emails & text messages. Simply call Jott and speak your message. Jott converts your voice to text and sends your message. Jott can also create reminders, lists & appointments. Sign up for your FREE Jott account today.

Brought to you by Jott.com - 1-866-JOTT-123
300 East Pike Street, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98122
Click here to stop receiving all emails from Jott.

No comments: